Employment Law Services in Danville
Do You or Your Danville Business Need an Experienced Employment Law Attorney?
JGPC business lawyers are attorneys specializing in helping business owners, managers, investors, buyers, and their businesses in every stage of the business life cycle. We have decades of experience in assisting privately held businesses and business owners with the legal issues related to all stages of business growth.
Our business law firm has received the Top “AV”® Rating for Business Lawyers.* Our attorneys’ extensive business law experience and commitment to excellence will ensure that you and your business make the best possible business law decisions, for today and tomorrow.
Our Danville Employment Law and Wage & Hour Law Services
JGPC Law attorneys have experience helping business owners, employers, and employees navigate through the complex issues related to employment law and wage & hour regulations.
JGPC lawyers can assist in employment law matters involving:
Some of the employment contract issues we can help you with include:
- Comprehensive review of wage and hour law practices to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Severance agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and confidentiality agreements
- Advice and preparation of documents
Wage Claims and Wage & Hour Violations
Some of the wage claims and wage & hour violation issues we can help you with include:
- Unpaid overtime and employee misclassification
- Unpaid wages during working hours
- Wage and hour violations, such as no or insufficient meal breaks and rest periods
- No or insufficient reimbursement of workplace expenses
Employee Discrimination & Wrongful Termination
Some of the employee discrimination & wrongful termination issues we can help you with include:
- Violation of federal or state anti-discrimination laws that resulted in termination, demotion, or failure to promote
- Employer retaliation against whistleblowers or other protected workplace activity
- Contract violation
- Workplace harassment